The academic departments listed below currently participate in the Accelerated Baccalaureate Program. Acc Bacc students may major in any of the areas listed:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Digital Cinema *
- Education Studies
- Emerging Media and Digital Arts (EMDA) †
- Foreign Languages & Culture: Spanish ‡
- Health & Physical Education
- International Studies
- Outdoor Adventure Leadership
- Political Science
- Sociology & Anthropology
* For information on petitioning reductions in Digital Cinema major required coursework, please email email@example.com.
† EMDA degree seekers are required to submit a digital art portfolio in addition to the Acc Bacc application portfolio.
‡ Spanish majors will need to have some previous Spanish language study and place into at least 2nd year Spanish at SOU.
Don't see your major? The Acc Bacc program is not well-suited to all disciplines, and so each department chooses whether or not students can successfully complete their program in three years.
Feel free to email us if you have questions or would like to suggest your program participate in Acc Bacc in future years.