The academic departments listed below currently participate in the Accelerated Baccalaureate Program. Acc Bacc students may major in any of the areas listed:
- Business Administration
- Computer Science
- Creative Writing
- Criminology & Criminal Justice
- Elementary Education
- Emerging Media and Digital Arts (EMDA) *
- Foreign Languages & Literature: Spanish **
- Health, Physical Education and Leadership
- International Studies
- Outdoor Adventure Leadership
- Political Science
- Sociology & Anthropology
* EMDA degree seekers are required to submit a digital art portfolio in addition to the Acc Bacc application portfolio.
** Spanish degree seekers may require an in-person interview in addition to the Acc Bacc application portfolio.
Don't see your major? The Acc Bacc program is not well-suited to all disciplines, and so each department chooses whether or not students can successfully complete their program in three years.
Feel free to email us if you have questions or would like to suggest your program participate in Acc Bacc in future years.