Add Depth to Your Degree!
Earn a certificate in your field of interest to increase your knowledge, expertise, and marketability. For undergraduates, a certificate may substitute for a minor area of study in meeting degree requirements. For both graduate students and undergraduates, a certificate demonstrates your commitment to and passion for your chosen discipline, giving you a competitive edge in the workplace. Deepen your knowledge and enhance your skills by earning a certificate in your field. Contact the program coordinator for more information about what a certificate can do for you. (Note: Federal financial aid is only available when a certificate is earned as part of an undergraduate or graduate degree program.)
- Postbaccalaureate Certificate in Accounting (PBAcc)
- Certificate in Applied Finance and Economics (CAFE)
- Certificate in Business Information Systems (CBIS)
- Certificate in Management of Human Resources (CMHR)
- Certificate in Interactive Marketing and eCommerce (CIMeC)
- Certificate in Nonprofit Management (CNPM)