COVID-19 and Advising SOU Appointments for Spring 2020
Given campus restrictions related to the coronavirus, all career advising sessions will be conducted remotely through the following means:
- Video Conferencing - Zoom or Google Hangouts
- Instant Message - through Google Hangouts through your SOU email account
- Phone appointment
If you would like to make a virtual or phone appointment, please follow these steps:
- Download the Navigate app by looking for Navigate Student in the App Store or Google Play, or sign-in from your computer at https://sou.campus.eab.com/
- Sign-in using your SOU username and password
- Select "Appointments", and then "Schedule an Appointment" on the bottom of the next screen
- Select Advising when asked Which campus office would you like to meet with?
- Select Career Advising when instructed to Please select the type of advising you need.
- Select the topic of the appointment. "Continue to Next Step"
- (Location & Staff): Select "Over the Phone" or "Video Conferencing"
- Select the name of advisor that you would like to talk to. Click "Continue to Next Step"
- Pick a time
You can also send instant messages to Joelle or Max using Google Hangouts. From your SOU email account, click the Hangouts icon (shaped like a quotation mark) on the bottom left side of your page. Click the + icon to the right of you name, and then enter Joelle Khairallah or Max Brooks into the search field.
Physical walk in times are on hold for the time being. We very much appreciate your patience and flexibility, as this is an unprecedented time for all of us. We look forward to connecting with you!