Our focus is on course design, teaching practices and technology tools that support student success, rooted in faculty presence, and informed by our evolving understanding of brain science, learning theory, and the application of technology to education.
Our services include:
- Providing faculty consultation in use of Moodle and other learning technologies
- Designing and delivering faculty development (at individual, departmental, divisional and institutional levels) in course design and teaching practices
- Assisting in the design of student learning environments (spatial and modal)
- Participating in institutional activities related to teaching and learning (assessment, strategic planning, accreditation)
- Providing teaching, learning and technology information resources
- Fostering the development of communities of practice in the domains of course design and teaching practice (sharing problems, collaborating to create solutions)