Welcome to SOU Clubs & Organizations!
Student clubs and organizations serve as a means for connecting with other students, providing leadership development and opportunities, appreciating diversity, encouraging civic engagement, enhancing your college experience. There are many privileges associated with being a registered club/organization at SOU.
Becoming a Registered Club through SOU Connect:
Becoming a registered club on-campus is easy. You need seven members and one faculty or staff advisor.
Go to sou.edu/souconnect
FIRST: CREATE YOUR PERSONAL PROFILE
- Click Log-in
- Log-in with your SOU Account information
- Click Edit Profile and build away!
SECOND: REGISTER YOUR ORGANIZATION
- From your profile click "Organizations"
- Click Register a New Organization
- You must have basic information about your organization (mission, member names, advisor)
- Click Submit and wait for approval
THIRD: ADVISOR AGREEMENT FORM
• Have your advisor complete the Advisor Agreement Form through SOU Connect (Details in “Advisor Agreement Form” section of the club manual
One representative of your club must attend the weekly Inter-Club Council (ICC) meetings.
ICC meets Wednesdays at 4pm in Diversions.
If you have questions about Clubs and Organizations please contact your ICC Director. You can stop by the Student Life Office during their office hours or email them at email@example.com.
Stevenson Union, Room 312
1250 Siskiyou Blvd
Ashland, OR 97520