Students must apply and be admitted to the Collegiate Recovery Program (CRP) and Southern Oregon University in order to participate.
Students who apply to the CRP must:
- Agree to actively engage in the CRP Community.
- Agree to attend a minimum of two twelve-step meetings per week.
- Develop or continue a relationship with a sponsor.
- Participate in weekly meetings of the CRP.
- Engage in a minimum of 10 hours of civic engagement each year.
If you have questions or need assistance with either application, please feel free to contact the Collegiate Recovery Program Director Anna D'Amato at (541) 552-8464.