Veterans' Registration

Dear Veteran:

Welcome to Southern Oregon University! You must be admitted to the university and registered for classes in order for me to certify you for benefits.

In order to receive veteran benefits, you must contact the Enrollment Services Center if:

  1. You have pre-registered as a new student
  2. Your certification status has changed for each term (i.e., full-time, 3/4 time, half-time, or less than half-time). Summer is certified separately, so if you want benefits for the Summer you will need to let me know your certification status for that term as well.

If you are a transfer student, you will be sent a copy of your Advanced Standing Report, to take to your advisor for evaluation, so he/she can give me a count of your prior credit to report to the VA.

If your address changes, you need to complete and return the address change form available in the Enrollment Services Center so that school records can be updated. You also need to call the VA Regional Processing Office in Muskogee, OK (1-888-442-4551) and give them your new address. Your current contact information must be available for us to contact you.

Thank you for helping us help you. If you have any questions, please call Diana Watson-Paul at or 541-552-6756 or visit the Enrollment Services Center (BR 230).

Enrollment Services
Campus Public Safety
 (541) 552-6258 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
 (541) 552-6911 (Evenings and Weekends)
University Housing
Southern Oregon University
1250 Siskiyou Blvd
Ashland, OR 97520
 (541) 552-7672
Campus Map
Follow Us
SOU facebook  Follow us on Instagram  Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to us on YouTube