Located on the campus of Southern Oregon University, the Digital Media Center's 8500-square foot facility includes:
- A primary studio of 1000 square feet. Our studio can accommodate a set with multiple stations, and has double doors to accommodate small to midsize vehicles and other large items.
- Three Canon XF-305 3-sensor HD cameras
- A 24-channel audio mixer can handle mics, line level, CDs, etc.
- Our three-surface green screen (up to two walls and floor) enables us to place talent in a completely virtual environment.
- Our Tricaster HD video switcher with clip playback, graphics, and computer display integration can feed a variety of recording formats, our RVTV cable channels, or a streaming destination that you have established.
- 46” LED monitor for on-set display can be oriented horizontally or vertically
- High quality SSD recording and playback
- Studio recordings can be exported as: .avi, flash, .mov, and .mpeg
- A set storage room, high bay for large items, green room, kitchenette, and a wardrobe/make-up room are all complimentary spaces of our studio environment.
- Adjoining the studio is additional space that can be utilized for another studio, scene shop accessible to tall objects/vehicles, and materials storage.
- An additional space adjoining the auxiliary studio space with potential as secondary control room, audio booth, or editing space.
- A conference room.
- A dubbing and processing workstation for media duplication and transfer.
- A reception and office area with an adjoining lobby.
- A new 20-workstation, digital media lab with the latest creative software and HD projector.
- One classroom (student capacity: 35)
The DMC can support the space and technology needs of multi-faced television and video productions.