Grade changes can be performed online for students with I, E or M grades. Please follow the steps below to submit a grade change through MySOU:

  1. Log in to MySOU. If you have forgotten your login information, utilize the Account Help box just below the Secure Access Login box.
  2. Once logged in, select the Faculty SISWeb tab from the top of the page.
  3. Utilize the Banner Self-Service (SISWeb) channel and expand the Banner Self-Service folder by clicking on the text.
  4. This will expand your options - then click on the Faculty and Advisors text.
  5. This will then expand your options again (see picture of Banner Self-Service channel below). From this list, you will select Grade Changes, which is highlighted.
  6. You will then be taken to a new screen, in which you will select the appropriate term for the course in which you are entering a grade change.
  7. You will then be asked to select the appropriate CRN from that term.
  8. The next screen you are taken to will allow you to enter a grade change for any student that still has an I, E, or M grade for that particular course. The grade should be entered in the New Grade column.
  9. Please make sure you hit the Submit button after you are finished.

    Please note the important message about submitting grades due to the 65-minute time limit on this site. If there has been no activity on the page after 65 minutes, your session will time out, and you will lose any work in progress. This is why it is critical to click on the Submit button often, especially if you plan on taking longer than 65 minutes to enter all of your grade changes for a particular course.
Academic Calendar
Enrollment Services
Campus Public Safety
 (541) 552-6258 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
 (541) 552-6911 (Evenings and Weekends)
University Housing
Southern Oregon University
1250 Siskiyou Blvd
Ashland, OR 97520
 (541) 552-7672
Campus Map
Follow Us
SOU facebook  Follow us on Instagram  Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to us on YouTube