Frequently Asked Questions
This page is still Under Construction please check back soon.
- How often is DegreeWorks updated?
- How does DegreeWorks decide where to place courses that I’ve completed?
- What should I do if DegreeWorks placed a course in one section and I want to use it in another?
- Are in-progress courses applied to my audit?
- How does DegreeWorks determine which set of requirements to use?
- What does the @ symbol mean?
- How does DegreeWorks handle repeat courses?
- Is DegreeWorks the same as my transcript?
- Can I register for classes through DegreeWorks?
- I am thinking about changing my degree program. How can I see what the new requirements would look like?
- Can I change my major through DegreeWorks?
- What is a Catalog Option?
- Can I change my catalog option through DegreeWorks?
- Why is DegreeWorks not displaying my concentration?
- My DegreeWorks audit shows everything checked off, when will I receive my diploma?
- My Application for Degree has been approved but DegreeWorks shows that I have not completed all my requirements. Does this mean I won’t be able to graduate?
- Are there requirements for graduation that DegreeWorks does not check?
- What should I do if my DegreeWorks audit says I need a course that I know I completed or do not need to take?
- Why doesn’t DegreeWorks show the course substitution/waiver I petitioned for?
- Why doesn't DegreeWorks show the course substitution/waiver my advisor approved?
- Where are my substitutions/waivers when I run a 'What If' audit? Will my substitutions/waivers still apply after I change my major?
Resources for Faculty & Staff
DegreeWorks Home, overview, known issues and news, video tutorials, advisor user manual, more.....
Resources for Students
DegreeWorks Home, overview, known issues and news, video tutorials, more.....