Congratulations! Now that you are an admitted student to SOU, you can accept your Financial Aid Award package. To view and accept your award follow the directions below:
- Log in to your Inside.sou.edu
- On the right there is a blue "Online Services" box. Under "Banner Self-Service (SIS Web)," click the "Student & Registration Tools."
- In the "Financial Aid Awards" section, click the "Financial Aid Awards" link.
- If prompted, select the Aid Year and click submit.
- Before you can accept your award, you will need to agree to the Terms and Conditions by clicking the "Terms and Conditions" tab. Please be sure to read the Terms and Conditions before agreeing.
- Once you've accepted your Terms and Conditions click the "Accept Award Offer" tab.
- Use the drop down next to the Financial Aid award you would like to accept or decline or click "Accept All Awards" at the bottom.
- If you chose to accept and/or decline awards using the drop down field, click the "Submit Decision" button.
You have now accepted your Financial Aid Award! Please be sure to review your Financial Aid Requirements and complete any that are still outstanding. If you have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the Enrollment Service Center at 541-552-6600.