Aid is available during the scheduled fee payment period at the start of each term. Available financial aid is credited to your student account.
For Fall 2019, Financial Aid will disburse:
- Wednesday, September 25, 2019: Grants, Scholarships, and Direct Loans will begin posting to student accounts
- If you don't see your excess funding by September 25th contact the ESC at 541-552-6600
For Winter 2020, Financial Aid will disburse:
- Thursday, January 2, 2020: Grants, Scholarships, and Direct Loans will begin posting to student accounts
- If you don't see your excess funding by January 8th contact the ESC at 541-552-6600
For Spring 2020, Financial Aid will disburse:
- Thursday, March 26, 2020: Grants, Scholarships, and Direct Loans will begin posting to student accounts
- UPDATE: Due to the Spring term start of term being moved to April 6th, Financial Aid cannot disburse until Friday March 27, 2020. This is due to Federal Regulation which only allows disbursements up to 10 days prior to the start of term.
- If you don't see your excess funding by April 8th contact Raider Student Services at 541-552-6600
Any your excess funding of grants, scholarships, Subsidized, Unsubsidized and Parent PLUS Loans will be posted to BankMobile account the next business day. If your excess funding preference is setup to your personal bank Account, it will take an additional 2-3 business days to post to your bank account.
Once tuition, fees, and residence hall charges (if applicable) have been paid in full, any remaining financial aid is disbursed by BankMobile. It is your responsibility to arrange for payment of your fees with Enrollment Services if your financial aid is not available at the time of scheduled fee payment.
Learn more about our contract with BankMobile here
If you have questions, please call the Enrollment Services Center, at 541-552-6600.
You must be enrolled for the required hours to receive your aid. Wait-listed and audit classes do not count as enrolled hours for financial aid. Verify your hours through insideSOU.
Cashiers also offer the following services: Student Medical Insurance, Fitness Center memberships, and parking permits.
You can access a current term account summary through insideSOU: account balance, minimum due, and past due are shown.