You file for financial aid up to nine months before the start of the next academic year. If information originally listed on the FAFSA changes, you must report these changes. For example, if you indicate on the FAFSA that you are planning to live in a residence hall, but later decide to commute locally from your parents' home, you must report this change. Such factors affect aid eligibility.

Any change which affects your household size, income, marital status, or place of residence must be reported to the Enrollment Services Center in writing.

If you receive additional scholarships, private loans, gifts of money, or other funds, you must also report these changes to the Enrollment Services Center.

ยป Return to Financial Aid

Academic Calendar
Campus Public Safety
 (541) 552-6258 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
 (541) 552-6911 (Evenings and Weekends)
Southern Oregon University
1250 Siskiyou Blvd
Ashland, OR 97520
 (541) 552-7672
Campus Map
Follow Us
SOU facebook  Follow us on Instagram  Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to us on YouTube