The Summer Aid Application is available here.
- SOU's Regular Summer Session 2017 begins June 26th.
- The priority deadline is May 15th, 2017. The final date to submit a Summer Aid Application is June 30th.
- Summer Aid awarding will begin mid-May 2017.
- You must have completed the 2016-17 FAFSA by June 19th, 2017 to be considered for Summer aid at SOU.
- Summer aid will be limited to any remaining eligibility from the 2016-17 academic year (eligibility will be reviewed upon submission of application).
- Students must be meeting Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP).
- It is your responsibility to arrange for payment of your fees even if your financial aid is not available at the time of scheduled fee payment.
- If you make changes to your registration, please submit an Revision Request Form to the Enrollment Services Center.