- At the bottom of the matrix, select the Tuition and Fees tab you wish to view.
- If available, use the scroll bars in the matrix to view information not visible in the window.
(1) Online courses are assessed tuition at the regular, resident tuition rate plus a $65/credit online delivery fee. Online, graduate courses in Education are assessed at the Master of Education tuition rate plus a $65/credit online delivery fee. Students will pay mandatory fees based on the number of on-campus credit hours.
(2) A one-time Matriculation Fee of $300 is assessed to all new and transfer students for admissions, advising, orientation, academic support services, and housing application.
(3) The Health Service basic fee is $137/student (at 4+hours) during the academic year and $95/student (at 4+ hours) during the summer. Insurance policy is optional.
(4) Students taking Honors College (HON) courses will be assessed an additional $25 per credit hour.
(5) Students taking on-campus undergraduate Art (ART), Art History (ARTH). Creative Writing (CW), Emerging Media and Digital Arts (EMDA), Music (MUS), or Theatre (TA) courses will be assessed an additional $10 per credit hour.