Mail Services/FMP Office Open:  Monday through Friday 8:30-4:30
Call ahead for mail and package pickup at FMP Office (351 Walker Ave):  Between the hours of 8:30 - 4:00  
SOU Facilities Management and Planning
Facilities Management, Planning and Sustainability strives to expertly maintain our campus and provide exceptional services to support the education and development of our students.


 351 Walker Ave
Ashland, OR 97520
Ph: 541.552.6231