Southern Oregon University is an equal employment opportunity employer and is strongly committed to achieving excellence through a diverse workforce. The University actively encourages applications of all qualified individuals.
Online Employment System
SOU utilizes an online employment system https://jobs.sou.edu/. All participants involved in the recruitment process, including job seekers, search committee members, department chairs and division directors, and administrative support staff are able to perform their functions from any computer with internet access.
Job Seekers are able to:
- View advertised positions online 24 hours per day/7 days per week (24/7)
- Apply for any open position 24/7 at https://jobs.sou.edu/ from any computer with internet access
- Monitor status of your application through individually assigned password protected user account
- Receive immediate confirmation of electronically submitted application
- Complete basic application information one time and update/edit, as needed, when applying for other positions.
Human Resource Services is committed to ensuring that all employees and off-campus applicants have equal access to the employment process. Therefore, a number of cost-free options are available to assist individuals who may have limited computer/internet access or need assistance with the application process. Please contact 541-552-8553 for more information.
Upon submission, all application materials become the exclusive property of SOU and will not be copied or returned.