We are excited to have you join our team! We look forward to working with you and hope your transition into your new role at SOU will be at ease.
The forms you were asked to complete in your Welcome Email can be found on this page, as well as the additional resources available for your review. Should you have any questions regarding the completion of these forms, please contact Human Resource Services at 541-552-8553 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following documents should be completed as soon as possible and returned to Human Resource Services via email at email@example.com or fax at 541-552-8508. All documents should be completed using your legal name as it appears on your social security card.
- Employee Personal Data Form
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9), Section 1 Only
- Employee Withholding Allowance Certificate (W-4) - Please note that you will need to show your original social security card to verify your legal name per IRS regulations.
- Oregon State Income Tax Withholding Exemption Form - Those who do not physically reside or perform work in Oregon may request exemption from state income tax withholding.
- Statement of Understanding of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA)
- Statement of Understanding of Required Harassment Prevention Training
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Disability
- Voluntary Self-Identification of Veterans
- New Account Request Form
- Direct Deposit Enrollment - You will need to bring a voided check or verification from your bank showing your routing and account number with you to your intake appointment.
- 12 Month Deferred Pay Plan Information for Academic Year Employees
- Purchase Virtual Parking Permit
Within your first three days of employment, you will meet with an Intake Representative in the Service Center and be asked to certify that you have received and reviewed the following information.
- Employment Eligibility Verification (I-9), Section 2
- Hit the Ground Running
- Campus Map and Parking Map
- Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage
- Employee Rights Under the Family Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
- Oregon Family Leave Act (OFLA)
- Electronic Earnings Statement Instructions
- Mandatory Child Abuse Reporting
- Work Related Injury/Illness Procedure
- Notification of ROTC Training
- Ergonomics Guide
- Emergency Response Guide
An introduction and message from the State Employee's International Union (SEIU) Local 503: