The Intensive English Program (IEP) at Southern Oregon University provides a dynamic and innovative learning environment for academically and professionally-bound students studying English as a Second Language. The university, and town of Ashland, offer a culturally rich environment for you to develop the skills necessary to adapt to American university life and succeed in our changing global environment.
Includes programs for:
- English for Academic Purposes
- English for Employment or Business (short-term summer programs)
- General English (short term summer programs)
- IELTS and TOEFL iBT preparation
Available services and facilities:
- Health Services
- Sporting Facilities
- Student Associations
- International Student Advising & Support Services
2018-2019 IEP session start dates:
- Fall - September 24, 2018
- Winter - January 7, 2019
- Spring - April 1, 2019
Special summer program options are available.
For registration information visit SOU International Admissions.
Questions? Contact the Office of International Programs at email@example.com or +1 (541) 552-6336.
Office of International Programs
1250 Siskiyou Blvd
Ashland, OR 97520
Tel: (541) 552-6336
Fax: (541) 552-8195