Welcome New Students and Families!
The Office of New Student Orientation (NSO) at Southern Oregon University (SOU) supports new students and their families through the process of becoming successful and life-long members of the SOU community. This support is achieved through an intentional series of programs designed to foster student learning and development.
Please note the following essential steps that students will experience in route to becoming Raiders:
- Confirm that you are coming to SOU! (Once Admitted)
- If you have not already, submit your $300 enrollment deposit through your MySOU account. To activate your MySOU account, go to insideSOU and select “Students–Activate your Account.” For additional payment options, please contact the Office of Admissions at 855-470-3377 or visit sou.edu/deposit.
- Activate and continue to check your email throughout the summer. Be sure to let the Office of Admissions know if you change your email address!
- Raider Orientation and Registration
- In early April, Students who have submitted a deposit will receive an email invitation to sign up for one of the ROAR programs.
- Week of Welcome (dates to be announced)