Week of Welcome begins September 20th!
Week of Welcome (WOW) is where our new students continue to integrate into SOU's vibrant campus life and begin to explore and develop an understanding of the outstanding community, leadership, health, and diversity that makes SOU so unique. Whether you are living on or off-campus, your attendance at Week of Welcome is expected.
Key Things to Know:
- All new first year students are expected to attend Week of Welcome and participate in all required activities
- Students who have attended Raider Registration will receive an email invitation to sign up for Week of Welcome
- Move in day for the residence halls will be Thursday, September 20
- Parents and family members are not required to attend but are welcomed and encouraged to join in for selected programs until Friday, September 21st.
- Programming specifically designed to support students as they transition to SOU will run from Thursday evening through Sunday
Schedule of Events:
The New Student 2018 page is currently being updated. Please stay tuned for the completed website with detailed information.