The Outdoor Program will be closed for winter break from December 14 to January 5. If you reserve rental gear during this time, an Outdoor Program staff member will contact you after January 6.
- All rentals based on a daily rate up to 14 days (25% discount on rentals over 4 days): Rentals over 14 days will then be assessed on a weekly basis, with the 25% discount still applied. Please come by the Outdoor Program to check out gear from 10:00 - 4:00 Monday - Friday. (Summer hours- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, 10 AM - 4 PM.)
- All Whitewater gear must be picked up and returned before 3:30 pm during operation hours.
- Late fees: renter will be charged the daily rate listed for each day past the original due date.
- Payment: All student or faculty rentals can be charged to campus accounts. Community rentals can now be paid with cash or card.
- Repairs and Cleaning: For repairs and cleaning, fees will be determined by rental staff on a case by case basis. For items like tents and inflatable whitewater equipment, please allow approximately 20 minutes of inspection upon return. All whitewater gear must be transported clean or a cleaning fee will be added to your cost.
- Damaged or Lost Equipment: The renter is responsible for the replacement at a full retail value of any equipment rented under this agreement that is not returned or is unrepairable.
Commuter bicycles are no longer available for rent.