Note: We have updated our Rental Listing Prices! Please be sure to check the updated form below.
- There are three different rates for students: a 1-4 day rate, a 5-7 day rate, and late fee. Community member pricing includes a first day rate with additional day fees. Please come by the Outdoor Program to check out gear from 10:00 - 4:00 Monday - Friday. (Summer hours- Tuesday - Friday 10 AM - 4 PM.)
- All whitewater gear must be reserved in advance! E-mail Willie Long at firstname.lastname@example.org for reservations or stop by the OP to chat with staff.
- Late fees: If a 1-4 day rental is late, we will charge the renter for a 5-7 day rate. Each day after the 7 days the renter will be charged the daily rate that is listed.
- Payment: All student or faculty rentals will be charged to campus accounts. Community rentals must be paid cash or check, and will require credit card and driver's license information for a deposit.
- Repairs and Cleaning: For repairs and cleaning, fees will be determined by rental staff on a case by case basis. For items like tents and inflatable whitewater equipment, please allow approximately 20 minutes of inspection upon return. All whitewater gear must be transported clean or a cleaning fee will be added to your cost.
- Damaged or Lost Equipment: The renter is responsible for the replacement at full retail value of any equipment rented under this agreement that is not returned or is unrepairable.