We have been offering virtual workshops for months now to different businesses and organizations. We will continue to offer virtual workshops as well as starting to go back in person soon. If you are interested in options to further your education and find the right path to your next career step, contact your personal adult learner advisor, Miranda Stiles. Miranda will also be offering virtual information sessions for adults, click here for more information.
FREE RESOURCES - BLOGS, WEBINARS, PODCASTS
- Appreciative Inquiry with David Cooperrider. Click here to read about Appreciative Inquiry in a Broken World
- Renee Riley Adams has spoken at the Women’s Leadership Conference in Southern Oregon. Take a look at her blog.
- Christopher Harding from Luminary Communications has led a few workshops for SOU Professional Development. Take a look at his blog for creating thriving cultures in business and life.
- Brene Brown has her own podcast. You can find it here.
- Do you need some tips on working from home? Take a look here.
- Are you a non profit and looking to learn more? Here are some free webinars.
- We all love TED talks. Well, here is a list of the 30 best leadership TED talks.
- Free webinars each week for business leaders and service professionals.
- Free podcasts on customer service.
Do you want to improve your leadership skills?
- Mindset Leaders Need
- Leadership Skills for Workplace Success
- What are the Characteristics of a Good Leader?
Do you want some advice about working remotely?
- Virtual Meetings - How to Reduce Cultural Anxiety
- How to get People to Actually Participate in Virtual Meetings
- Leveraging the Change in your Work Structure in Response to COVID 19
- COVID 19 Customer Care and Employee Experience in Times of Widespread Social Stress
- 8 Best Practices for Working Remotely
- Remote Work Advice Best Practices
- Stay Connected While Working from Home - Communication Apps & Software for Working from Home Explained
- Harvard Business Review has many articles on Leading and Working through a Pandemic
Take care of yourself