The 2018-19 Catalog is available online at http://catalog.sou.edu.
Curriculum Change Guidelines
2019-20 Catalog Changes
Proposals for curricular changes to the 2019-20 catalog are due to Division Directors on Friday, July 27, 2018 for priority consideration. The final deadline is Friday, October 26, 2018. Instructions and forms are available below:
- Instructions for Submitting Curricular Changes for 2019-20 Catalog
- Guidelines for listing prerequisites
- New Course Proposal form
- Forms for Proposing University Studies (Strand) Courses
- Cross-list or Cross-reference Course Proposal Form
- Split Level (400/500) Proposal form
- New Program Pre-Proposal Form
- SOU New Program Proposal Form
- Note: if you are proposing a new degree/major, contact Patrick Stubbins at 2-6114 (or firstname.lastname@example.org ) for updates on new procedures required by the Higher Education Coordinating Commission.
- HECC New Program Proposal form (use for new degree programs/majors) and Guidelines
- HECC New Location Program Proposal form (use for existing program being offered in a new location)
- HECC External Review on Graduate Level Academic Programs
- Catalog Style Sheet
- Curricular Change Approval form
Click on the link above for guidelines and procedures for making changes to your curriculum.