The journal looks forward to reviewing your work. We ask you complete the following three steps for consideration:
- Format your research to match the MLA/ASA/APY citation styles.
- Complete the RJUR Application
- Email your research to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject formated as: Last Name, First Name: Title of Research
- Any research involving human subjects, including surveys, focus groups and interviews, requires Institutional Review Board (IRB) review and approval. Process and instructions can be found at http://www.sou.edu/irb/. Contact Deborah Hofer at 541-552-8662 or email@example.com for guidance.
- Can I submit research I did for a class?
- Can I submit a literature review?
Yes, as long as it presents original analysis.
- Can I submit now?
Yes! You can submit anytime, we'll try and get you in the upcoming issue.
- Will answering "No" to a question on your form disqualify my submission.
No, we will still consider your application.
- Who will read my research?
Your research will be reviewed by one anonymous peer, the managing editor, and one anonymous faculty member from a related discipline.
- Will I get a copy of the Journal?
Physical copies of this journal will be available for sale online.
Send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.