*Required for new entrepreneurs before meeting with an advisor. Optional for entrepreneurs that have been in business for more than 2 years.
Get the important information you need to know before you start or grow your business. This 1-hour FREE orientation provides the "nuts and bolts" and more to help you succeed. All materials will be provided. The only thing you need to bring are your questions!
- SBDC Services - tools, resources and services.
- Feasibility - Evaluating yourbusiness idea and doing the research.
- Legal Structures - Which one is right for you and your business.
- Registration & Licensing - State and Local Rules, Regulations and Licensing Requirements.
- Business Plan Basics - Where to start with writing your business plan.
All meetings are held in room 130A at RCC/SOU HEC 101 S Bartlett Street in Medford (cross streets are 8th and Riverside)
You must pre-register as class size is limited! Register by clicking on the date below:
- Tuesday May 23 9AM-10AM
- Friday June 2nd 10AM- 11AM
- Tuesday June 13th 9AM - 10 AM
- Tuesday June 27th 4pm-5pm
- Friday July 7th 3pm - 4pm
- Tuesday July 18th 10AM - 11AM
- Friday July 28th 10AM- 11AM
- Tuesday Aug 15th 4PM - 5PM
- Friday Aug 25th 10AM - 11AM
- Friday Sept 8th 3PM - 4PM
- Tuesdsay Sept 19th 10AM-11AM
- Friday Sept 29th 10AM - 11 AM
- Tuesday Oct 10th 10AM - 11 AM
- Tuesday Oct 24th 3PM - 4PM
- Tuesday Nov 14th 3PM- 4PM
- Tuesday Dec 5th 10AM- 11AM