*Highly recommended for new entrepreneurs before meeting with an advisor. Optional for entrepreneurs that have been in business for more than 2 years.
Get the important information you need to know before you start or grow your business. This 1-hour free orientation provides the "nuts and bolts" and more to help you succeed. All materials will be provided. The only thing you need to bring are your questions!
- SBDC Services - Tools, resources and services.
- Feasibility - Evaluating your business idea and doing the research.
- Legal Structures - Which one is right for you and your business?
- Registration & Licensing - State and Local Rules, Regulations and Licensing Requirements.
- Business Plan Basics - Where to start with writing your business plan.
All meetings are held in room 130A at RCC/SOU HEC 101 S Bartlett Street in Medford (cross streets are 8th and Riverside)