Introduction to Entrepreneurship
*Required for new entrepreneurs before meeting with an advisor. Optional for entrepreneurs that have been in business for more than 2 years.
Get the important information you need to know before you start or grow your business. This 1-hour FREE orientation provides the "nuts and bolts" and more to help you succeed. All materials will be provided. The only thing you need to bring are your questions!
- SBDC Services - tools, resources and services.
- Feasibility - Evaluating yourbusiness idea and doing the research.
- Legal Structures - Which one is right for you and your business.
- Registration & Licensing - State and Local Rules, Regulations and Licensing Requirements.
- Business Plan Basics - Where to start with writing your business plan.