A business primer for entrepreneurs thinking about starting or growing a business
Get the important information you need to know before you start or grow your business in southern Oregon. This 1-hour FREE orientation provides the "nuts and bolts" and more to help you succeed and is required for new SOU SBDC clients before meeting with an advisor. Extensive handouts will be provided.
Workshop topics include:
- SBDC Services - tools, resources and services.
- Feasibility - Evaluating yourbusiness idea and doing the research.
- Legal Structures - Which one is right for you and your business.
- Registration & Licensing - State and Local Rules, Regulations and Licensing Requirements and where to go.
- Business Plan Basics - Where to start with writing your business plan.
- Tuesday Oct 25th 9 AM-10 AM - register here
- Tuesday Nov. 8th Noon - 1 PM - register here
- Friday Nov. 18th 3 PM - 4 PM - register here
- Tuesday Nov. 29th Noon- 1PM- register here
- Tuesday Dec. 6th 3PM - 4PM - register here
- Friday Dec. 16th 10 AM - 11 AM - register here