Are you needing to get registered for next term, but are encountering issues with signing up? Please take some time to review the below resources in order to assist you with getting registered for next term!
How do I sign up for Courses?
If you are a new, incoming student to the university attempting to register for your first term, please contact Andrew Clum, the Student Success Coordinator for the STEM Division to make a New Student Advising Appointment, and feel free to visit the New Student Resources Page!
Continuing students can register for courses by following these steps:
1. Please log into your InsideSOU account.
2. Scroll down the page, and on the right side of the screen there is a box labeled "Online Services", under which you will find a link for "Student & Registration Tools".
3. After clicking the "Student & Registration Tools" link, you will find a box labeled "Registration Tools" in which you can see "Add or Drop Classes".
4. After clicking the "Add or Drop Classes" link, select the appropriate registration term, and click "Submit".
If you encounter a page informing you of a hold on your account, please use the below resources to resolve the more common holds.
5. If you have no holds on your account, you may register for courses using the CRNs and the boxes across the bottom of the page.
If you didn't find your particular hold, or are needing additional assistance, please feel free to contact Andrew Clum for more information!