Student Success Coordinator - Andrew Clum
Welcome Back - Spring 2020 Term
First, remember that all information regarding the changes to campus services are available on the COVID-19 Main Website. Next, make sure to review the Academic Calendar for the term for questions about key dates!
- Stay connected with your faculty, classmates, and me!
- Your course faculty will still be hosting office hours, and have likely informed you about how to contact them in class, or listed on your course syllabus.
- Your faculty advisors are still available for you. Please make sure to reach out to them with any questions you may have about your schedule and course planning.
- Stay connected with your classmates by downloading the Navigate App in the App Store or Google Play. Sign-in with your SOU credentials and complete the intake survey. Once completed, you can use the “Study Buddies” feature to indicate your interest in forming study groups!
- I am still available for you! I will be having “virtual drop-in” hours through Zoom throughout the term, and remain available for phone and Zoom appointments as needed.
Hello! I am Andrew Clum, and I am the Student Success Coordinator for the STEM Division here on campus. Each Division at SOU has a Student Success Coordinator, and we are here to assist students with areas such as, but not limited to:
- academic advising
- transitioning to the University
- helping students learn about resources across campus
- aligning academic involvement with career interests
- providing opportunities for career preparation and exploration
I am here to support the well-being and success of all of our wonderful students, and am dedicated to outstanding student service. In addition, I provide student support across throughout a student's entire academic career. I provide academic advising for students early in their respective STEM majors, and assist our faculty advisors with advising upper division students as needed, in addition to providing career planning for students and general questions about the campus. As you move forward through your time here at SOU, please feel free to contact me about any questions you may have regarding the areas previously mentioned. I will let you know of any programs or presentations for students moving forward! I look forward to working with you and assisting you in obtaining your student and post-graduate goals!
You are welcome to contact me via email at email@example.com or by dropping in to see be at Room 182 in the Science Building! Have a great day!
Experiencing a Registration Hold?
It is very common for students to experience registration holds of various kinds, and below you can find information on how to have these holds removed
Scheduling a Meeting!
On a Mobile Device:
Scheduling Appointments with Andrew:
1. Download the Navigate app by looking for Navigate Student in the App Store or Google Play
2. Sign-in using your SOU username and password
3. Complete the intake survey, then tap on appointments and follow the on-screen instructions.
Office: Science Building 182
Please take the time to look at the various resources available for students in the STEM Division. Resources are available for everything from New Student Information, Student Resources, and Career Guidance.