With the current situation around the coronavirus, all the advisors will be meeting with students virtually through the following means:
- Over the phone
- Video Conferencing - Zoom or Google Hangouts
- Instant Message - through Google Hangouts through your SOU email account
To connect with your faculty or major advisors - please send them an email to set up a virtual appointment.
To connect with your student success coordinator - Use the following directions to make a virtual appointment with an SSC:1. Download the Navigate app by looking for Navigate Student in the App Store or Google Play
2. Sign-in using your SOU username and password
3. Select "Appointments", and then "Schedule an Appointment" on the bottom of the next screen.
4. You will then enter a series of questions to help guide your appointment scheduling. Please follow these steps:
Which campus office would you like to meet with? - Advising, then select the type of appointment
Select the topic of the appointment. "Continue to Next Step"
(Location & Staff): Select "Over the Phone" or "Video Conferencing"
Select the name of your student success coordinator. Click "Continue to Next Step"
Pick a Time!
Physical walk in times are mostly on hold for the time being. Please feel to contact your individual student success coordinator if you have any questions. You can find our contact info on sou.edu/advising. Thanks!