Linking Leadership is an intentional leadership development program hosted by the Office of Student Life in collaboration with many units across Southern Oregon University.
The intent of the program is to:
- Prepare students for the future, personally and professionally
- Host intentional leadership learning and development opportunities
- Live the SOU Vision, Mission, and Values
- Develop a shared language across campus about leadership
- Create fun and positive connections across campus
Check out our video for more information!