Priority Registration Happening Now!
Find your friendly advisors on Facebook!
(We like you, so we think you should like us too!)
Registered for fall term?
Yes – Awesome!
No – Need help? Here's some useful information on how to register, how to search for classes, how to use DegreeWorks to know what classes you need... in fact, our FAQs webpage has that, and so much more!
Have a hold?
No - Awesome! Then get registered... what are you waiting for!?
Yes - Click here to see how to take care of common holds.
Not sure - Click here to see how to check your holds.
Need an advisor?
There are lots of folks on campus who can help! Read the list below to see who is the best person to contact for advising - you can always get in touch with us if you're still not sure.
- If you are in USEM or House, meet with your instructor for advising
- If you are a first-year (freshman) student and NOT in USEM or House, meet with an advisor in the Office of Academic Advising. Please call 541.552.6213
- If you are undeclared and not in USEM or House, meet with an advisor in the Office of Academic Advising. Please call 541.552.6213
- If you have a declared major, meet with your major advisor
- If you need a major advisor assigned to you, contact your major program
- If you are a TRiO/Success at Southern student, meet with your TRiO advisor. Please call 541.552.6062