Welcome, Veterans-Military and family members!
To begin your journey at SOU we have created a general guide below to help you get started. The VRC Coordinator, Kevin Stevens, is standing by to assist you as you work through this process, call (541) 552-7102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Apply for benefits (as applicable):
- VA education benefits Click here
- State or Federal TA (USAF TA, Army TA, Navy/Marine TA, Coast Guard), or other benefit programs
- FAFSA, Click here for SOU Financial Aid Information
Submit all required admissions documents and transcripts. For a review of previous military training, students should also have an official copy of their Military transcript sent to SOU.
- Contact your Student Success Coordinator (Advisor) based on your area of study, click here for more details.
- VA Certification: Email the email@example.com or call our SCO at 541-552-6613 to schedule an appointment to review your VA documents.
- Find your study space in the VRC! 3rd floor Room 301-Stevenson Union:
-Great place to connect with other students
-Study/work on a paper, print a short reading for class,
-Store your school materials in a locker
-Relax in between classes