To begin your journey at SOU we have created a general guide below to help you get started. The VRC Coordinator, Kevin Stevens, is standing by to assist you as you work through this process, call (541) 552-7102 or email email@example.com for any questions or to schedule a meeting.
- Apply for benefits (as applicable):
- VA education benefits Click here
- State or Federal TA (USAF TA, Army TA, Navy/Marine TA, Coast Guard), or other benefit programs
- FAFSA, Click here for SOU Financial Aid Information
Submit all required admissions documents and transcripts. For a review of previous military training, students should also have an official copy of their Military transcript sent to SOU.
- Contact your Student Success Coordinator (Advisor) based on your area of study, click here for more details.
- VA Certification: Email the firstname.lastname@example.org or call 541-552-7102 to schedule an appointment to review your documents with the Coordinator of the VRC, Kevin Stevens.
- Get connected to our Veterans Resource Center! Located on the 3rd floor (Room 301) of the Stevenson Union, the VRC is a great place to connect with other students, grab a coffee, work on a paper, print a short reading for class, or just relax in between classes.
- Sign-up for the Fall New/Transfer Student Veterans Welcome Orientation by clicking here!