To begin your journey at SOU we have created a general guide below to help you get started. The VRC Coordinator, Kevin Stevens, is standing by to assist you as you work through this process, call (541) 552-7102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions or to schedule a meeting.
- Apply for benefits (as applicable):
- VA education benefits Click here
- State or Federal TA (USAF TA, Army TA, Navy/Marine TA, Coast Guard), or other benefit programs
- FAFSA, Click here for SOU Financial Aid Information
Contact the Veterans School Certifying Official (SCO) at email@example.com or 541-552-7102 to review and determine education benefits.
- Get connected to our Veterans Resource Center! Located in the Lower Level of the Stevenson Union, the VRC is a great place to connect with other students, grab a coffee, work on a paper, print a short reading for class, or just relax in between classes.