Where can Southern Oregon University take you?
Your SOU journey may begin in the classroom, but it can end anywhere you’d like. The perfect job. A great graduate school. An adventure overseas. The possibilities are endless, but getting there takes some preparation.
That’s where the Office of Career Connections comes in. The resources on this page are here to guide you through a comprehensive planning process to ensure you end up right where you want to be after you graduate from SOU.
So go on and take a look around. It’s never too early to start planning for your future. And if you still have questions, schedule an appointment with Max Brooks, the Career Preparation Coordinator, or Lucy Way, the Career Connections Graduate Assistant.
Identifying a career that will be a good fit for you requires careful exploration of your values, interests, and skills. Use the following tools to explore your own unique traits before beginning to research various professional paths.
- Oregon CIS Career Assessments - tests and profilers for career skills, values, interests
- 16 Personalities - personality test with extensive results analysis, including career
- WooFound - 90 second personality-to-career test
- Sokanu Career Explorer - 30 minute personality-to-career test
- CareerOneStop - career interest test
- My Next Move - career interest test and career cluster tool
- Career Interests and Work Values - career interest test
- ISEEK Careers - career interest test
- Washington Career Bridge - career interest test