Parking permit fee schedules are available through the Parking Services web site.
Purchase Parking Permits Online
Parking permits are available for purchase online via SISWeb. Decal purchases are billed to your SOU account. Faculty and staff have the option of purchasing a hang tag through payroll deduction. If this option is selected, you will be required to fill out the Payroll Deduction Authorization form at http://www.sou.edu/parking/PayrollDeductionAuth.pdf.
You have the option of picking up your permit in the Enrollment Services center or having your permit mailed to you. If you choose to have your permit mailed, we will process your order in five to seven days and send it to you via the US Postal Service. There is no additional charge regardless of the selected delivery method.
To Purchase parking permits online:
- Log into InsideSOU (inside.sou.edu).
- In the Online Services channel, select the Parking Self-Service link.
- Select the Registration Term (there should only be one that is not view only).
- Each year, you will be asked to provide driver's license and insurance information and accept the SOU Parking Services dislaimer..
- Select the Permit Menu link.
- In the Permit Options drop-down box, select the permit type you wish to order.
- Select the vehicle you wish to purchase a permit for or enter the new vehicle information.
- Select "Yes" if you would like the permit mailed to you.
- Select the Purchase Permit button.
- Print your Temporary permit to display on the drivers side of your dashboard until your permit arrives or is picked up. Please note that temporary permits are only valid for ten (10) days.
In most cases, your permit purchase will be processed on the next business day however, it may take up to seven (7) days to process your order. You can check on the status of your purchase by contacting: