The online Class Schedule for Fall term has been updated to reflect the current teaching delivery method (e.g., in-person, hybrid, remote or online delivery). Footnotes are also being added to the Class Schedule to provide additional information on course delivery. Please note, students are not expected to return to a physical classroom, regardless of a course's scheduled teaching delivery method, from Monday, November 23rd through the end of Fall term, December 11th. All instruction during this time will be provided through remote or online delivery.
As you review the class schedule, please keep in mind these terms and definitions:
- Classroom (in-person): Course requires in-person attendance, with safety protocols in place.
- Remote Delivery : Course is typically offered in a synchronous format where students must attend via video conference at specified times.
- Online : Course is typically offered in an asynchronous format where materials can be accessed at different times and attendance at a set time is not required.
- Hybrid : Course that combines traditional, in-person attendance with some online learning activities.
- Asynchronous : Courses do not require students and instructors to be online at the same time.
- Synchronous : Courses that require students and instructors to be online at the same time.