The online Class Schedule for Winter term includes the current teaching delivery method (e.g., in-person, hybrid, remote or online delivery). Check footnotes for additional information on course delivery.
The online Class Schedule for Spring term is currently being updated and will be finalized by February 1st. Please note that registration for Spring term will begin on February 8th (was originally slated for February 1st).
As you review the class schedule, please keep in mind these terms and definitions:
- Classroom (in-person): Course requires in-person attendance, with safety protocols in place.
- Remote Delivery : Course is typically offered in a synchronous format where students must attend via video conference at specified times.
- Online : Course is typically offered in an asynchronous format where materials can be accessed at different times and attendance at a set time is not required.
- Hybrid : Course that combines traditional, in-person attendance with some online learning activities.
- Asynchronous : Courses do not require students and instructors to be online at the same time.
- Synchronous : Courses that require students and instructors to be online at the same time.