Winter 2022: Please note that only students who are cleared for on-campus activity will be able to register for in-person or hybrid classes.
Students who are not cleared for on-campus activity will still be permitted to register for online and remote delivery classes.
Please see the Student Health and Wellness Center for more information about the COVID-19 vaccine requirement, attestation forms, etc.
As you review the class schedule, please keep in mind these terms and definitions:
- Classroom (in-person): Course requires in-person attendance, with safety protocols in place.
- Remote Delivery : Course is typically offered in a synchronous format where students must attend via video conference at specified times.
- Online : Course is typically offered in an asynchronous format where materials can be accessed at different times and attendance at a set time is not required.
- Hybrid : Course that combines traditional, in-person attendance with some online learning activities.
- Asynchronous : Courses do not require students and instructors to be online at the same time.
- Synchronous : Courses that require students and instructors to be online at the same time.