The online Class Schedule for Winter and Spring terms includes the current teaching delivery method (e.g., in-person, hybrid, remote or online delivery). Check footnotes for additional information on course delivery.
The schedule for Summer 2021 will go live on March 2nd with registration beginning March 15th (originally slated for March 8th).
As you review the class schedule, please keep in mind these terms and definitions:
- Classroom (in-person): Course requires in-person attendance, with safety protocols in place.
- Remote Delivery : Course is typically offered in a synchronous format where students must attend via video conference at specified times.
- Online : Course is typically offered in an asynchronous format where materials can be accessed at different times and attendance at a set time is not required.
- Hybrid : Course that combines traditional, in-person attendance with some online learning activities.
- Asynchronous : Courses do not require students and instructors to be online at the same time.
- Synchronous : Courses that require students and instructors to be online at the same time.