Fall 2021: Unless otherwise noted, all courses designated with in-person or hybrid delivery methods will operate remotely until October 11th, 2021. Please double-check each of your course's footnotes for more information regarding exceptions to this plan of action. All courses currently designated with the remote delivery method will operate remotely for the entirety of the term. If you have any questions, please reach out to your faculty advisors or Student Success Coordinators.
Winter 2022: Please note that only students who are cleared for on-campus activity will be able to register for in-person or hybrid classes.
Students who are not cleared for on-campus activity will still be permitted to register for online and remote delivery classes.
Please see the Student Health and Wellness Center for more information about the COVID-19 vaccine requirement, attestation forms, etc.
As you review the class schedule, please keep in mind these terms and definitions:
- Classroom (in-person): Course requires in-person attendance, with safety protocols in place.
- Remote Delivery : Course is typically offered in a synchronous format where students must attend via video conference at specified times.
- Online : Course is typically offered in an asynchronous format where materials can be accessed at different times and attendance at a set time is not required.
- Hybrid : Course that combines traditional, in-person attendance with some online learning activities.
- Asynchronous : Courses do not require students and instructors to be online at the same time.
- Synchronous : Courses that require students and instructors to be online at the same time.