The Office of the Dean of Students supports our campus community and promotes individual student success.
- Promote student success and retention through engaging educational, behavioral, and clinical interventions.
- Guide and consult with faculty and staff related to student concerns.
- Provide interventions, support planning, and safety planning in coordination with on and off-campus partners.
- Facilitate the SOU Cares reporting system and related interventions.
- Host the Student Support Network/Behavioral Intervention Team.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for parents and family member concerns.
Use 911 for immediate response to urgent threats. 911 dispatches Campus Public Safety, Ashland Police, and Ashland Fire and Rescue.
SOU Cares reporting:
- SOU Cares reports are on the faculty, staff, or student tabs in the SOU portal (My SOU).
- Family members may call the Office of the Dean of Students at 541-552-6223 or email email@example.com.
Most students are seen by appointment, but students may access staff during walk-in hours as listed below:
Monday, Wednesday, Friday hours - 2:00 to 4:00 pm
Tuesday, Thursday hours - 9:30 to 11:30 am
Office of the Dean of Students
Stevenson Union, Suite 321
1250 Siskiyou Blvd
Ashland, OR 97520