The Coenrollment form allows students to concurrently enroll at SOU and another institution and have their combined credit load serve as a basis for establishing financial aid eligibility.
Requirements for Coenrolling:
- The student must be fully admitted and pursuing a degree with SOU.
- The student may only enroll in credits that lead to completion of the program declared as the student's major.
- Audited courses and classes under the 100 level (and math classes under the 60 level) do not count as enrolled hours for funding.
- The student's academic progress on combined credits will be monitored on a term-by-term basis by SOU.
- The student must agree and sign to the the terms listed on the coenrollment form.
- The student must turn in a completed coenrollment form with all required documents to the Enrollment Service Office or emailed to email@example.com by the deadline.
What does a completed coenrollment form mean?
For SOU/RCC Coenrollment Form Completion:
- A signed SOU/RCC Coenrollment form turned in by the deadline for the term you plan to coenroll listing your RCC course load and your SOU Academic Advisor signature.
For SOU/Other College Coenrollment Form Completion:
- A signed SOU/Other College Coenrollment form turned in by the deadline for the term you plan to coenroll listing your other college course load and all signatures including:
- Your SOU Academic Advisor approving the courses on your coenrollment form
- A Registrar Officer from the other college (host school)
- A Financial Aid Officer from the other college (host school)
- A copy of your term schedule from the other college.
- At the end of the term, a copy of your final grades from the other college will be required before any future aid at SOU will be released.
Graduate students enrolled in the Applied Behavior Analysis and Autism Spectrum Disorder Program can emailed firstname.lastname@example.org for the SOU/OIT Graduate Consortium Agreement. You can also pick up the form in the Enrollment Service Center.
Consortium Agreement forms must be received in our office by:
**Summer requires a Summer Financial Aid Application as well as the Consortium Agreement by the deadline. The Application becomes available on the Summer Financial Aid page the Spring term before Summer term begins.