up to $3,000 per year

The Federal Work-Study (FWS) program encourages community service by providing jobs on campus and at nonprofit agencies in the community. Earnings from these jobs enable you to help pay for educational expenses.

If you are interested in work-study file the FAFSA early.

Work-Study is available to high-need undergraduate and graduate students. Post-baccalaureate students not enrolled in a degree program are ineligible for work-study. Students awarded FWS dollars will be assisted by the Payroll Office in completing the required referral forms before beginning work.

To prove work authorization, students will need to present their driver's license and social security card, or a certified birth certificate or passport to the Payroll Office.

Detailed information about the Work-Study hiring process is available through Student Employment.

Academic Calendar
Campus Public Safety
 (541) 552-6258 (8:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
 (541) 552-6911 (Evenings and Weekends)
Southern Oregon University
1250 Siskiyou Blvd
Ashland, OR 97520
 (541) 552-7672
Campus Map
Follow Us
SOU facebook  Follow us on Instagram  Follow us on Twitter  Subscribe to us on YouTube