Transcripts may be ordered by three methods:
- Online through Parchment:
- Walk-in orders at the Enrollment Services Center, or at the Higher Education Center in Medford (with photo ID)
- Current or prospective athletes needing their transcripts sent to NAIA.
Transcript fees (online and in person):
$10.00 — Electronic Transcript
$12.50 — Paper Transcript mailed (See shipping prices below)
$15.00 — Paper Transcript for pickup
$2.50 - Standard USPS Domestic shipping
$7.50 - USPS International Shipping
$27.50 - FedEx Domestic Overnight
$47.50 - FedEx International
- Official transcript cannot be faxed.
- On your transcript order, you may:
- Request that your transcript be held until your current term grades are posted, or until your degree is posted.
- Include special instructions, such as attaching additional documents to your transcript.
- Have your transcript held for pickup in the Enrollment Services Center.
- For release of your transcript, your student account must be current with no past due balances.
- Written consent from the student is required for anyone but the student to pick up a transcript.
- You can access and print your unofficial transcript through insideSOU on your student SISWeb account (insideSOU no longer active? Contact the IT Help Desk at 541-552-6900).
Transcripts from Closed Oregon Schools
Licensed private career schools are required to maintain student transcripts for a period of 25 years. If a school closes, it is required to forward student transcripts to the Oregon Department of Education. You can request a copy of your transcript from a closed private career school.