Attention Raiders - SOU has funding available to assist with increased expenses related to Covid-19, including added expenses you may be experiencing due to childcare, technology, etc.
Please note that SOU's Policy on Face Coverings requires use of face coverings while inside Raider Student Services, for the foreseeable future.
WINTER TERM HOURS, AVAILABILITY & SERVICES:
- Closed to all non-appointment walk-in traffic
- Phone and email hours are 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Monday - Thursday, 10 a.m. - 5 p.m. Fridays
- Please see Virtual Service Options section below
- Closed January 1st for New Years Day
- Closed January 18th for MLK Day
VIRTUAL SERVICE OPTIONS:
Scheduling an In-Person Appointment:
- If you need to come into the office to make a cash payment or for another need that absolutely can’t be accomplished remotely, please call or email us to set up an appointment
- If you email to set up a time, please include at least 3 times you would be available and are at least 2 business days out
- We will confirm your appointment within 24 business hours
- We are offering web meetings via Zoom/Google Hangouts. Please allow up to 48 business hours to set up a web meeting
- StudentServices@sou.edu for a web meeting about general questions, financial aid issues, registration issues, etc.
- email@example.com for a web meeting about account balance issues, payment plans, etc.
Email & Phone Contact:
Please be sure to email from your SOU email address only and include your Student ID number
- General questions, financial aid issues, registration issues, etc. - (541) 552-6600 or StudentServices@sou.edu
- Questions about account balance issues, payment plans, etc. - (541) 552-6562 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Questions about scholarships: email@example.com
- Questions about VA benefits: Vabenefits@sou.edu