header image into vilalge

The applications to apply to live in the residence halls, Student Apartments & Family Housing, and request an exemption are located through Inside SOU. For incoming SOU students, you must first be admitted and activate your network account before having access to the Housing application pages.

Once logged into Inside SOU, navigate to the Online Services area (blue square, generally five down on the right side of the screen), click on the Housing Portal & Applications link!

From the online application, you can do the following:

• Apply to live in the residence halls for the 2017 - 2018 academic year

• Apply to live in Student Apartments & Family Housing for the 2017-2018 academic year

• Request an exemption to the live-on requirement or another housing policy


Make sure you fully read the 2017-2018 Southern Oregon University Residence Residence and Dining Contracts below before submitting your application and electronically signing your contract. The room that you are placed will determine the contract you sign. The 2017 - 2018 contracts are also now available below.

2017-18 Southern Oregon University Residence and Dining Contract - Madrone & Greensprings (pdf)

2017-18 Southern Oregon University Residence and Dining Contract - McLoughlin & Shasta (pdf)