Greensprings was built in the 1970's and has four halls: Applegate, Bear Creek, Crater Lake, and Deschutes. The four halls are centered around a large lounge. The laundry facilities are centralized for the entire complex on the first floor. The main housing office is also located on the first floor of Greensprings as well as all mailboxes.
- First year community
- Double rooms only
- Wireless and Ethernet internet
- Free laundry
- Social lounges
- Easy access to University Housing Office and mailboxes
- Vaulted ceilings and 4th and 5th floors
- All rooms are fully furnished
Applegate is single gender by floor
Bear Creek third and fourth floors are co-ed where men and women live on the same floor.
Crater Lake third and fourth floors are co-ed where men and women live on the same floor.
Deschutes is currently offline.
Desk: 47"Width x 24"Length x 28"Height
Shelf: 46"Width x 38"Height
- Each individual shelf space measurements: Top shelf: 13"height, Mid shelf: 8"height, Bottom shelf: 10"height
Closet: 40"Width x 70"Height
Dresser: 17"Width x 32"Height
- Each individual dresser space measurement: top three dressers: 7"height, bottom dresser: 9"height