Facilities Management & Planning (FMP) provides maintenance services for University Housing.
There are two ways to report a maintenance or custodial request:
- Submit a request using the form below.
- Contact a housing staff member in your area
In the event of an emergency, such as water or steam line break, broken window, electrical short, or power outage, you have two options:
- Monday-Friday between 8am-4pm contact the University Housing office at 541-552-6371.
- After regular business hours or on weekends, please contact your Resident Assistant, Conference Assistant, or Resident Manager immediately:
- All Residence Halls: 541-941-1842
- Conferences: 541-944-1408
- Student Apartments & Family Housing: 541-944-3625
Please remember that by submitting a work order, you are giving us permission to enter your room or apartment to correct the problem.
A message from our Facilities Team in regards to COVID-19:
SOU is taking precautions to protect the health of its staff and students and prevent the spread of COVID-19. Social distancing is an important measure to slow and prevent the spread of diseases like COVID-19, and one way we can prevent the virus from spreading is by keeping at least 6ft apart from each other.
Though Facilities Management & Planning is still in operation to fulfill your maintenance needs, for the health and safety of our staff and our campus community, we are strictly enforcing the 6ft distancing rule. Please respect this rule by keeping your distance while we work. If this cannot be accommodated, we will arrange to come back at a more convenient time.
1250 Siskiyou Blvd | Ashland, OR 97520
(p) 541.552.6371 | (f) 541.552.8233 | (e) firstname.lastname@example.org