Facilities Management & Planning (FMP) provides maintenance services for University Housing.
There are two ways to report a maintenance or custodial request:
- Submit a request using the form below.
- Contact a housing staff member in your area
In the event of an emergency, such as water or steam line break, broken window, electrical short, or power outage, you have two options:
- Monday-Friday between 8am-4pm contact the University Housing office at 541-552-6371.
- After regular business hours or on weekends, please contact your Resident Assistant, Conference Assistant, or Resident Manager immediately:
- All Residence Halls: 541-941-1842
- Conferences and St. Mary's: 541-944-1408
- Student Apartments & Family Housing: 541-944-3625
1250 Siskiyou Blvd | Ashland, OR 97520
(p) 541.552.6371 | (f) 541.552.8233 | (e) email@example.com