**SOU is currently closed to the public. We are not accepting passport applications or taking passport photos at this time.**
For passport application information and questions, please visit the U.S. Department of State website at travel.state.gov or call the National Passport Information Center at 1-877-487-2778.
Due to COVID-19 disruptions, Real ID enforcement deadline has been extended to October 1, 2021. See details from the Department of Homeland Security.
Southern Oregon University and Passport Facility are closed for the following holidays:
- Independence Day
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Day
- New Year's Day
- Martin Luther King Day
- Memorial Day
- Fall Orientation (4-weeks in September/October)
Stevenson Union Room 322. Map Link
1250 Siskiyou Blvd Ashland, OR 97520-5019
Phone: (541) 552-6336
- Passport Photos
- Passport Application Acceptance (DS-11 Only)
- Passport Application Forms
- Passport Application Fee please see www.travel.state.gov for current pricing
- Passport Photos: $12.00 (two photos) **starting Monday, February 17th the photo fee will increase to $15 for a set
- Passport Execution Fee: $35.00
- Photocopy of Identification: $1.00 per page
Please bring a check or money order for your passport payment payable to the U.S. Department of State. Without a check or money order we will be unable to process your application.
Do not include the $35 execution fee into the U.S. Department of State payment, this is a separate fee that is payable to Southern Oregon University. The execution fee, photos and photocopy charges can be paid with cash, check, or debit/credit.
- Parking Map
- Park at metered parking lots only