“Training Leaders for the Future”
Benefits of SOU Army ROTC
Enrollment as an Officer Cadet through ROTC provides a variety of benefits:
- ROTC scholarships up to $10,000 a year
- A focused and organized academic plan monitored by ROTC cadre (instructors) to allow strong GPA and on time graduation.
- Increased skill traits that correlate well to both the military and corporate world.
- Housing scholarship at Susanne Homes Hall ($6000-$9000 value).
- Once contracted, cadets receive tax-free monthly living stipends based on their Military Science class. Freshmen (MS1)= $300, Sophomore (MS2)= $350, Junior (MS3)= $450, Senior (MS4)= $500.