Congratulations, you made it through the orientation! Now what?
- Look at DegreeWorks to determine what you have left
- Look at the class schedule and choose some possible classes
- Prepare a preliminary schedule for the term
- Write down any questions you may have for when you meet with an advisor
- Click here for more resources for online students
- You must register for your major's orientation class, so plan that in your schedule for fall term!
- CCJ 198 for Criminal Justice majors
- BA 100 for Business majors
- ECD 399 for Early Childhood Development majors
When you meet with your advisor, you will register for classes!