Advising Appointments at SOU for Spring 2020:
All advisors will be meeting with students virtually through the following means:
- Over the phone
- Video Conferencing - Zoom or Google Hangouts
- Instant Message - through Google Hangouts through your SOU email account
To connect with your faculty or major advisors - please send them an email to set up a virtual appointment.
To connect with your student success coordinator - Use the following directions to make a virtual appointment with an SSC:
2. Sign-in using your SOU username and password
- Which campus office would you like to meet with? - Advising, then select the type of appointment
- Select the topic of the appointment. "Continue to Next Step"
- (Location & Staff): Select "Over the Phone" or "Video Conferencing"
- Select the name of your student success coordinator. Click "Continue to Next Step"
- Pick a Time!
In person meetings are not being offered at this time. Please contact your student success coordinator if you have any questions. Thanks!
Moodle Support: Accessing and Participating in Online or Remotely Delivered Courses:
For any questions regarding your Moodle website (the link to Moodle is at the top of all the insideSOU webpages) you can see the Student Moodle How-To Guide here. Additionally, please reach out to your professors and student success coordinator for support if you have any trouble during spring term.
Student Success Coordinators:
Top Row: Andrew Clum (STEM), Karen Bolda (OCA)
Middle Row: Mary Patridge (DEHL), Robin Williams (BCE), Edward Derr (Humanities & Culture)
Front Row: Lea Griess (Social Sciences), Max Brooks (Career Connections)