How to search for classes:
1. Click on Class Schedule at the top of insideSOU
2. Select the correct term
3. The filters on the right side can be used for narrowing your search. Under Delivery Method, online can be chosen so only the online classes will be listed in your search. Under University Studies and Course Filters, you can search for classes within the specific University Studies strands.
4. You can search by subject by clicking on the class subject in the drop down box under Select Subject.
5. Once you have chosen the term, subject, or University Studies and Course Filters, then click Search. This will show a list of classes within the search parameters.
6. Once you find a class that you want to register for, write down the CRN number on the left side. If you click on the title of the class, you will see the description of the class as well as if there are any prerequisites to the class. If there are any Footnotes, click on Footnote for that class to get more information about the class. If you click on the instructor's name, you will see the instructor's contact information.