Students must be admitted to Southern Oregon University before they can be accepted to UCAM. We encourage students to apply simultaneously to SOU and the UCAM program. After admittance to the university, completed UCAM applications are reviewed and students are notified of acceptance within three weeks. Currently enrolled students at SOU may apply at any time; enrollment in UCAM generally begins the following term.
To apply for acceptance to the UCAM program, please complete the following steps:
2. Apply simultaneously to UCAM
- Complete UCAM application
- Students with disabilities only:
Submit current documentation of disability.
Documentation may be uploaded online , or sent to us by mail or fax.
Please check the disability documentation guidelines
- The non-refundable $50 program application fee will be billed to your student account (separate from SOU's standard application fee)
- One of the coaches will contact you to schedule an interview.
3. After being notified of acceptance
- The $250 program deposit will be billed to your student account
- Sign and return the program contract
Questions? Feel free to contact us!
University Coaching and Academic Mentoring
Shawn Foster , Coordinator
(541)552-6213 (opt 2)